An Overview - imDocShare Teams app
Access any iManage Work Server/iManage Cloud Content in Microsoft Teams as a personal app, Team Channel Post Tab, 1-1 Private Chat, and Teams Meeting.
- Share iManage Work Server/iManage Cloud content from Channel Tab into the Posts Tab.
- Share iManage Work Server/iManage Cloud content within Team Channel Posts, 1-1 Private Chat & the Teams Meeting.
- Advanced Search capability to search for specific iManage Work Server/iManage Cloud content sources right within the Channel tab.
- Save/Archive Microsoft Teams Channel Post (incl. attachments) Threads to iManage Work Server/iManage Cloud content for compliance/governance.
- Easily Synchronize iManage Work Server/iManage Cloud documents or doc links with Teams Files Tab using Quick Sync.
imDocShare Bot is a chatbot powered by ChatGPT that lets you find, use and share iManage Work Server 10.2+ / iManage Cloud content within Teams chat, 1-1 private chat & meeting chat.
imDocShare Document Viewer supports a series of content views.
Tree view lets you to view multiple iManage Work Server 10.2+ / iManage Cloud content sources in a single consolidated view within Microsoft Teams Channel Tab
The key advantage in a Tree view is you can choose the source that you prefer to view such as follows:
Normal View shows the contents of a single container or workspace.
The key advantage in a Normal view is you can choose from multiple iManage data Sources such as follows:
- Category Folder
- Tab Folder
- My Matters
- My Emails
- My checked out documents
View the client-related iManage Work Server 10.2+ / iManage Cloud content in externally shared Teams.
We brought the entire search experience allowing you to search via different parameters within Documents, Emails, Docs & Emails, and Folders. Once you search, it gives you a nice filer taxonomical view, allowing you to sub-filter further.
The Advanced Search behavior helps to find the required information in a particular current view as well as from all the sources right within the tab. *A user can simply search keywords in the Title of a document or from the entire document.
Co-authoring allows users to simultaneously work on Microsoft Office documents stored in iManage Work Server 10.2+ / iManage Cloud content within Microsoft Teams.
Click & drag Files & Folders
You can simply drag and drop the document from your local machine into Teams, so you can share it with other colleagues.
Create a Folder
You can create a folder, so it is easy to organize your documents on the imDocShare interface.
Create a new Document
You can create a new Document right on the imDocShare interface.
Save Conversation Thread
You can save Microsoft Teams Channel Conversation Thread selectively to iManage and ensure Content Governance and Compliance.
Attach iManage documents within Teams conversation
You can attach documents to the iManage Work Server 10.2+ / iManage Cloud Content within the Teams conversation.
A series of actions on iManage Work Server 10.2+ / iManage Cloud content supported by the imDocShare Teams app.
- Edit Profile: Users can just click on the “Edit Profile” and live edit the profile of the document attributes including the Document name, Client, Matter, Field parameters, Description, Title, and so on.
- Preview Document: Users can preview the current & previous versions of a document and choose a particular version to be the official version.
- View in Browser: View any iManage Work Server 10.2+ / iManage Cloud document in a new browser.
- Add to My Favorites: Adding to my Favorites lets you search on your favorite content sources and filter your favorites.
- Check out: Users can check out a document to perform content updates for them alone & preventing other users from editing the content.
- Check-in: Check-in means once a user is done with editing/updating a document and wants to release the lock allowing others to edit it.
- Download: Users can download an iManage Work Server 10.2+ / iManage Cloud file or folder from the imDocShare interface.
- Rename: Users can rename an iManage Work Server 10.2+ / iManage Cloud file or folder within the imDocShare interface.
- Delete: Users can delete an iManage Work Server 10.2+ / iManage Cloud file or folder within the imDocShare interface.
- Start Co-authoring: You can start a co-authoring session allowing another individual to collaborate in real-time on your documents.
- Post: Users can share content from iManage Work Server 10.2+ / iManage Cloud Tab into the channel post.